Anyone can buy DJ equipment and call label themselves a DJ. But your group’s Formal or Fraternity Event requires a certain level of professionalism and sophistication that can’t be trusted with just anyone. And you need you need to guarantee that you’ll have an amazing party. We got it.
Philly Star DJ’s is committed to helping your group plan your perfect College Party and Greek Formal. Scheduling a College Party DJ with our team is a pretty quick, easy process. We have earned extensive experience from planning College Parties and Formal Events with various local schools including Temple University, Drexel University, Saith Joe’s University, Villanova University, University of Pennsylvania, etc.
Once you’ve booked a DJ for your Special Party or Formal, we offer the option to use our event planning system, giving you access to our music database, helpful event planning tools, etc. From the convenience of your computer, tablet or cell phone, clicking LOG IN enables you to access to the planning system and basic information about your event and arrangements with our team (Event Time, Location, Contract, Payments, etc.).
Relax knowing that important plans for your event will be handled with great attention to detail and when hiring College Party DJ’s from our team.
Top College Party DJ’s – Meet The DJ Team
Special Enhancements: Pull out all of the stops with a Red Carpet Display or Photo Booth, UV Glow Parties, Intelligent Lighting, Fog and Laser Light EFX (–Special Lighting Effects Seen in Featured Video).
- Experienced College Party DJ’s who perform at the area’s hottest night clubs
- Top-40/Pop, EDM, Hip-Hop (new, chart topping hits via Billboard)
- Exclusive Remixes and Special Club Edits
- Radio-Edited Songs: Clean Edits (For Formal Events)
- Intelligent Lighting, Lasers and Fog
- UV/Black Light Glow Parties
- Video Dance Parties
- State of the Art Sound Systems and Sub-Woofers (for bass-heavy, night club-like sound)
- Formals, Fraternity and Sorority Events
- College Nights at Local Venues
- Graduation Celebrations
- Event Liability Insurance
Let’s discuss your upcoming party for your student group, fraternity, sorority, etc…
Contact us for more info at 215.825.5300 or Send Email.